1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Decrypter Wrte speed

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by allan13, Sep 25, 2004.

1. allan13

allan13 Member

I am using this to backup ps2 games. I can copy and burn it fine. But when I choose the option to write at 1X speed and burn it, it changes it to 6x speed automatically. It worked so far but I have heard people have trouble when they write at faster that 1x speed.

So how do I make itwrite at 1x sped without changing to a higher write speed?

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

allan13,

Open up DVD Decrypter, go to "Tools", "Device", "Option" (There are 2, yours is in the lower right-hand side on the window.) "Tick" - "Set Write Speed" then in the newly lit box choose your write speed. Then click "OK".

Just a note, writing at 1X has been known to cause problems, If you're writing at 6X without a problem, why change ? The most "Optimum" speed is 4X BUT each to his own -

Enjoy,

Pete

3. allan13

allan13 Member

Thanks...Your right...The options to have it calculate optimal speed is checked...I will just leave it...

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hey allan13,

Now that you're doing well, that doesn't mean it's time for you to leave - this is a give and take kind of deal - we had fun with you, now you get to have some fun yourself :)

It’s people like you who make this site work - You've seen how we work and, you see we had fun doing it -

Now it's your turn, stop back when you're free and help someone else - You'll have fun and a chance to learn some more, (teaching is a learning experience too you know) the people you help will appreciate it and it will make you feel better :)

Then you can “Welcome” them into our little Club :D

We hope to see you around when you're not having problems to solve -

You'll find us hanging out, over there by the water cooler under the potted palm, chewing the fat and trying to help the next Newbie with the weight of the burning world upon their shoulders -

We'll be looking for you -

Cheers,

Pete

5. alfapaul

alfapaul Member

Pete man your a legend! I've only been here few days and your posts are fab!! Love reading em, keep em comin' ;)

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Thanks Paul, I'll try -

And Welcome to aD we're glad to have you aboard -

Cheers,

Pete