1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD DECRYPTER??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by whyme, Feb 7, 2003.

1. whyme

whyme Member

I am using XP I dl Vob but It doesn't look like the same screen as the guide. I hear it doesn't work with XP so what's an alternative? Thanks

2. tnt522

tnt522 Member

i was sceptical about that warning too but i tried it with xp anyways and i had no problems give it a try anyways

3. whyme

whyme Member

I opened the program and they open up but which one do I start with there is a few files under VOB that open up thanks. How do I start with this prog. I tried to follow the guide but I need to know which one to start with Thanks.

4. whyme

whyme Member

*removed by the webmaster*

Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Asking, requesting or even suggesting pirated software in our forums in against the rules and will get your account banned.

6. GBHISME

GBHISME Member

Ok, I just started this last week and I ran into some of the same problems you ran into. As far as Nero not recognizing the file, try using smart ripper to create your VOB's.. That should solve your problem with NEro as well, that is assumming that you have the latest NEro version available for download at their site. That is the only one that will work with the SONY DRU-500A which I also have.. As far as Vobrator working with XP, it works on mine just fine.. I heard that if you want these programs to work with XP you need to have XP installed new on your system without any updates... I just installed XP new on my system a few weeks ago so I think that is why I havent had any trouble with that. Good Luck to you.