1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decryptor Error with CSS Decryption

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Matt555, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Matt555

Matt555 Member

Well, my parents like to keep our movies up at the cottage, which i never go to, cuz its freakin boring, so i decided to make copies of my movies. Now a lot of these movies havent been burning correctly, and ive recently been getting this error message...
    "Encryption Detected!
    File: VTS-01_0.VOB
    LBA: 12284
    The disc is not supposed to be protected by CSS/CPPM so this is somewhat strange!
    Would you like to try and decrypt the encrypted data?
    Note: If you click 'yes' or 'yes to all' and it fails, try again with 'no' or 'no to all'"

I usually click yes to all. keep in mind i have DVD43 running in the background. If i knew how to put up an image of the error in this I would, but it looks like the pic has to be on a web site. If you guys could help me out that'd be great, thanks a lot.

I have a Plextor PX-712A DVD+-R/RW CD-R/RW drive, if u need any other info please ask, and again, could someone please help me with getting the picture of the error on this, i have it saved on my hard drive, i just cant copy and paste it. Thanks a lot!

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

have you tried it without running dvd43 in the background?

3. Matt555

Matt555 Member

Nope, ill try it out though