1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decryter program

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by scintln, Feb 18, 2004.

1. scintln

scintln Member

have this program, works great for 4.7 gb disk to copy to 4.7 disk, how do i get from 4.7 gb disk to the dvds that are above this such as terminator, program doesnt stop when disk is full and doesnt ask for a second disk to be inserted, need help on disks above this 4.7gb to make 2 individual 4.7 gb disks

2. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

ok 2 ways
    DVD Decrypter it
    DVD2ONE it ....that makes the disc fit perfectly onto a 4470 MB disc .....thats same as 4.7 gig.....#
    then NERO 6 it

or DVD Shrink it

any more troubles come right back n will help ya
    DaOsT

3. scintln

scintln Member

downloaded the shrink program , it just to read the dvd of 6.8 is taking around 90 minutes to read , i have a 8x read /writer, is there a way to speed this up , also decrypted the file with dvd decrypter and is on the harddrive and shrink cant see the iso program files, any help on this, thanks

4. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

hhhmmmm your 90 minutes for a 6.8 gig disc is a little slow but that could just be your pc. I can do an 8 gig disc in 70 minutes thats with a 2.6 ghz processor

check your DMA settings to see if you can speed it up or not

iso's unsure on because I always save to vob bup and ifo files then just shrink it down with dvd2one