1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD DISC LABELS

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dvdboss11, Mar 20, 2005.

1. dvdboss11

dvdboss11 Member

A guy i know has some copied dvds with a label on them identical to the original, did he scan and print? what is some good software for making cd labels? THANKS!

2. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

the stick on labels are bad because they weigh down the disc and will skip alot in most dvd players, some people have had good luck with them but more have had bad luck with them. i suggest getting an epson r200 printer with the cd and dvd printing software you can print directly on printable media , it works great and you can go to http://www.cdcovers.cc/covers.php to download the covers and the disc images for almost every movie.

3. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

@dvdboos11

you can do all that if you want but my suggestion is
    to get a black........SHARPIE(fine point) from wal-mart and just write the title of the movie on the disks........

if you want the black dvd cases, you can get them from
    www.allmediaoutlet.com for $25.00 per 100 with shipping included aswell......

i saw no sense to go out and spend money for a special(extra) printer and all, you can use your regular
    printer you have now..............

your dvd burner should have came with some kind of
    software for printing dvd case inserts aswell.....

what i did is i went to wal-mart first and bought a
    3 pack of dvd cases, with blanks, and the paper inserts in the package and traced the case insert
    on to regular printer paper then cut to size,..

it works fine not much money spent here, works fine

well just my 2 cents....
    every one has opions....

post back if you need be

p.s. downloading cover ect. are great but it will eat you up in exspense for color cartriges for your printer....................

4. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

he sounded like he wanted the discs to look original and a sharpie isnt original

5. spacedust

spacedust Regular member

I use Fellows comes with media face software. Works great. Never had a problem with labels except on occasion sticking them on wrong disk. Been doing this for three years they all still play fine.

Good Luck

Spacedust

6. mini_mod

mini_mod Member

The Roxio DVD Creator software I use has a label maker built in, but you have to design a dvd cover, a insert and a dvd case cover all at once, its a pain in the butt, but some of the designs I have come up with are plain out of this world.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2005