1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Download/Burning

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DJWILDING, Oct 13, 2004.

1. DJWILDING

DJWILDING Guest

Can anybody help. I would like to know what the process is for converting/burning dvd quality downloads. I have already backed up my own films using Shrink and Nero 6 and found these easy enough to use. Can i use this software to burn the films downloaded? what is the procedure to burn these downloads to discs as i am a complete novice...
    I apprechaite any help you could offer me...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2004
  2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Welcome to AfterDawn! You will find that nobody who wants to stay a member here at Afterdawn is going to help you.
    Asking for links to pirated material is strictly prohibited here. If by chance you find some movies,you are allowed to ask how to convert and burn downloads.

Please read the Afterdawn rules again so you don't do anything to get banned. We like to keep people around here as long as we can.
    Rules: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    Presario..Athlon 2.16Ghz..512MB RAM..140G HD..HP 300n
    Man who walk with hands in pocket, look crazy, but feel nuts[/small]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2004
  3. DJWILDING

DJWILDING Guest

Sorry about that. OK lets say if i came across some film how would i go about converting and burning it??

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

well it would depend on the format they are in when you find them. try the guides section to get you started.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/

There are some other useful tools at the top of the page- a glossary to help understand some of the video techno babble and a search bar to search this site for info.

PS. I would edit your first post to get rid of the "offensive" portions if I were you.