1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Encrypter Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by groomsaj, Apr 2, 2007.

1. groomsaj

groomsaj Guest

I got DVD Decrypter from a friend who set up the settings for me so I can burn movies onto my computer and watch them (something to do with the settings- File Spliting?!?!) Anywya that computer crashed and I can't get in touch with my friend. Can someone help me save my DVD's to my computer so when I deploy they will be on my harddrive?? mrs_groomsmw@yahoo.com

-AJ

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

@groomsaj,

First off edit your email out of your post this is not allowed here. Second use this guide to help you Using DVDFab Decrypter This will work better than DVD Decrypter as it is newer and kept up to date. You will basically have two choices with DVDFab Decypter 1)The whole DVD or 2) Main movie only. If you want to save some space I would suggest you use Main Movie.

So are you in the military? If so I wish you well where ever you might be deploying to. I was in the Army 21 years myself I retired a little over two years ago and did my time in Iraq (OIF 1) so you take care stay safe and come back we look foward to seeing you around. :)