1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd flick

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by 8lits, Mar 31, 2007.

1. 8lits

8lits Guest

Hi, I cant seem to delete the dvdflick log file from my drive due to some other program or person using it. There are no programs running, does anybody no what the problem is and how I can delete this file. All the other files deleted fine by themselves. Please help!

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

when all else fails..... reboot and then try what you want to do! I bet you'll be able to delete then!

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

If a simple reboot doesnt work this is what I suggest. Download this free program, http://www.snapfiles.com/get/moveonboot.html, it is called "Move-on-Boot", basically it deletes any file your specify before your computer is completely loaded. Therefore no time for a program to begin using it so you cant delete it. I personally use this program and absolutely love it. Right click the offending file, and click "Delete On Boot". Reboot file gone :)

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

@peainapod........ your link to snapfiles not working.........I tried it to see what this program does...... I get:
    [​IMG]
    just so you know

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Aplogies everyone when I included the link I stuck it between to comas. The second of the pair mistakingly being included with the url address. Heres a new proper working link....

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/moveonboot.html

6. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I tried the program..... does a nice job.

7. 8lits

8lits Guest

Thanks for your help, good program to have.