1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd-lab menu audio

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by brett5150, Feb 22, 2005.

1. brett5150

brett5150 Member

is it possible to have the audio of one menu switch over to another menu without starting over again? if so, can you please explain how? i noticed that the audio starting and stopping everytime i switched menus was really annoying, and i was just wondering if you could have one audio track play continuosly through every menu.

thanks,

brett

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Yes, and no, not easily.
    You need to use cells, and have audio run as a separate track from video, like a slideshow.
    There's a tutorial on the forums at http://www.mmbforums.com/phpbb/index.php? somewhere...

3. brett5150

brett5150 Member

thanks a bunch, but i cannot find the tutorial on the site you gave me... if it wouldnt be too hard, can you give me a more direct link?

thanks,

brett

4. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

I can't find it either, but I know it's there.
    Try a google search.
    Sorry I can't be more help on this one. I looked at it once, and gave it up as WAY too much work for a menu nobody is going to look at anyhow <grin>

5. brett5150

brett5150 Member

no, i cant find it, but thats ok... do you know how to link the end of a movie to another menu instead of going back to the main menu?

thanks,

brett

6. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Just redirect the grey arrow which is coming out of the right hand side of the movie (in Connections view) and point it to the menu you want to return to.

Adder.