1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-Lab Question

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Neur0, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Neur0

Neur0 Member

Hello all,
    Im using the demo of DVD-Lab, and it's all pretty easy to work with, but there's 1 thing I can't seem to figure out:
    How NOT to have a selected link highlighted. I wish to use the "invisible normal" option for my links so that they only appear when selected, but even then they still get highlighted, disturbing my original image that shows which section is selected in the menu.
    Any help would be great, thanks.

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

On the MAP tab, set the sliders all the way left, for Normal, Selected, (and Activated) if you don't want ANY hilighting.

3. Neur0

Neur0 Member

Yeah I tried that allready, and did again just now to be sure. When I do that it doesnt show the buttons at all, thats why I'm kinda puzzled, it seems as if it's either highlight or nothing, which would be kinda silly tbh.

4. Neur0

Neur0 Member

Oh btw, the weird thing with 'invisible normal' is that like i said it requires highlight to be seen at all when selected, but also that it then only shows you the highlight, so not the button itself.

edit: and I just realised the word is actually hilight, not highlight :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  5. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

So you want to be able to see the text or button, but you don't want any hilight colours, and you want to use "invisible normal". Well, that's going to make them invisible.
    Either keep them visible, and turn off mapping colours so they don't hilight, or use switched menus.

6. Neur0

Neur0 Member

I'm gonna have to look into the 'switched menu' feature you mentioned I guess.
    Still seems strange to me that the way I want it will only give you a hilight of the object, considering the fact invisible all is another option, but basically does the same.
    Anyway thanks for the feedback m8.