1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd menu for divx movies

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by serhan, Oct 11, 2004.

1. serhan

serhan Member

Hi,
    I have a divx player and want to build dvd menus for multiple divx movies stored on one dvd. I just want to select which divx movie to play from an authored dvd menu. Is that possible? thanx

2. sonnydayz

sonnydayz Member

I would like to do this as well with my home dvd player.
    My stand alone DVD player (Philips DVP 642) will play mpegISO files, DivX, XviD and the like (meaning I can place those files directly on a DVD and the DVD player will give a cheesy little menu that let's you choose which file you want to watch).

Now that's fine and well, but I would just like to be able to make a cooler/nicer menu without having to reencode the files.

Seems like this wouldn't be too complex, compared to all the other DVD authoring software out there- but apparantly it is or is not in demand enough because I cannot find any software that does this or anyone explaining how to do it.
    DVD-Lab would be perfect; I have used it to do this exact thing with mpeg files, but it does not allow you to do it with divx, xvid or avi files.

-any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  3. camar068

camar068 Member

same same.

'maro

4. cyron

cyron Guest

did u find a program that can do that ?

5. cyron

cyron Guest