1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD menus

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by me_me_me, Aug 17, 2004.

1. me_me_me

me_me_me Guest

does anyone know a good dvd menu maker (make menus and add movie files which u can watch on ya dvd player) that is better than ulead dvd workshop possibly the program that makes dvd menus for dvd you buy in shops

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

You can make your Own Menu"s useing PhotoShop or Paint Shop Pro....There is also a Good One Called "MediaChance DVD Menu Studio"....

I like DVDLab"s Menu features cuz it has this neat feature called "Gen-EFX Effects" that will take a Plain Looking Menu and Warps it out into a cool looking Menu....
    I also Like to use Video Clips from the Movie I am authoring as Motion Menu"s...You can Clip out small scenes from the Movie and use it as a Menu.. They look really good...You can also use 3D Effects programs to make animated Menu"s ,an easy one to use is Ulead Cool 3D Studio...

Here"t the Link to DVD Menu studio....
    http://www.mediachance.com/dvdmenu/

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

DVD-Lab is a definate. Menu's made in DVD-Lab Pro are the only menu's I made that ever actually worked on my stan-alone dvd player (Samsung). Basically I needed VGM menu's, dunno why, but when I did a bit of research it showed that quite a lot of people do in fact need it lol. However, I really do not like TMPGEnc DVD Author's Menu Creation features.

Minion, photoshop and paint shop pro? Ive never actually tried to just build one like that, I guess I'm too lazy. :)