1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD on HD...but I think I messed up...how to get to DVDR

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SubliminL, Sep 1, 2004.

1. SubliminL

SubliminL Member

Hey guys,

Here's a question for you:

I ripped a DVD (Long Kiss Goodnight) to my HD using Dvd Decryter. I didn't change it to iso, or whatever, so the folder on my HD looks just like the one on the DVD. How is the best way to get this baby onto a disc. Should I run DVD Decrypt one more time, but in ISO mode, and then burn it, or what?

Am I just making something easy into something hard?

Thanks

d

2. john179

john179 Active member

If you have Nero just click in to dvd video browse for your folder you saved on your hard drive.Put them in to the video ts folder provided by Nero and burn.Or if easier to you just do has you mentioned and do again.This may best the best option if your not sure and do not have Nero.Here is a guide that will explain better than me going on.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/burning_dvd_with_nero.cfm

John179

3. zippyd

zippyd Active member

How big is the video file on your HD? I only ask because [bold]most[/bold] movies are too big to just rip and burn. You'll need a another program to compress it if it's over 4.4G to be able to burn it onto a DVDR.

4. SubliminL

SubliminL Member

Welp, I used Nero like the guide posted said, and it worked great! Thanks guys.

I usually use dvd shrink, but this disc wasn't dual layered, and it didn't seem to want to work.

5. michigan

michigan Guest

Sounds like maybe another title to add to the "Shrink won't do this disc" file. Anyone else done this title?

Btw, I'm thinking of making a list of the movies that are known to not work with Shrink as the "cracker" program, if anyone has any movies that don't work PM me. I'll make the list available by PM or email to anyone who wants it when it get it going.