1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd playback

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by hildred, Oct 29, 2007.

1. hildred

hildred Guest

hostel 2 will not playback it on a sony lable i was used dvd fab it was update so why not

2. coryb18

coryb18 Member

Try downloading DVD Encryptor which you can find here http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/ and use dvd shrink which you can just google. If you have the original copy just pop it in your computer, run dvd decryptor and decrypt, then open up the disc in dvd shrink and it will compress it to fit on a 4.7GB dvd, then you burn with dvd decryptor. If you dont have the original copy say you downloaded it as a torrent, then try dvdsanta, it will convert most formats to dvd format then burn for you without quality loss, the only catch is that it leaves a watermark on your dvd when you watch it, if you burn it this way then it should work on ps2, dvd player, xbox, etc. Hope I helped you out, if you have any questions just ask. Also, I just rented Hostel 2 from Blockbuster and used dvd decryptor and shrink to copy and burn it, and it played in everything, pretty good movie.