1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-Players

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by persus72, Nov 30, 2004.

1. persus72

persus72 Member

Hello Everyone

I would like to ask if anyone has purchased or has any information one the panasonic progressive scan DVD recorder with 120 GB HDD. I'm poised to try and get this because It's played up to be a very good unit but! I would like some in service information on how good it really is doing what they advertise. any comments would be appreciated.

2. jrbilly

jrbilly Member

The one you are talking about is the Panasonic DMR-E85HS you can buy it now it is on the market. There are other models with smaller Hard Drives but the Panasonic DMR-E85HS comes with the 120 GB. you can also read about all the units on Panasonic's web site.

Good Luck I love mine:)

3. persus72

persus72 Member

jrbilly

I'm glad you love your unit BUT!!! I need to know what are some of the major draw backs such as how good does it rip, picture quality, firmware problems if any. because I went last year and but the infamous APEX ad800 which evryone know is crap. So before I spend $600.00 buck I need more info on this unit.

thank for answering
    Pdawg