1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd plays with commentary

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by 9HEMI, Jun 4, 2007.

1. 9HEMI

9HEMI Member

ive recorded "apocalypto" and "pan's labyrinth" and they both play with the directors commentary included. ive made sure that this feature is turned off, but to no avail. 3 other movies recorded at the same time play just fine???

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

For Pan's Labryinth only have the Spanish 5.1 audio checked - all others uncheck - Apocalpyto only have the unspecified audio checked.
    Sounds like you may have done that though.

Can you change the audio on the palyers remote to a non directy commentary audio?

What else did you use do remove the copy protection - like AnyDVD running in the background or rippin w/ DVDFab HD Decrypter 1st?

3. 9HEMI

9HEMI Member

i used dvd fab/gold to decrypt the dvd. then i recoded it and burned it at once with nero 7. this has worked for all the other movies, but not these 2. i thought maybe they can detect a decryption and it automatically does this so that you cant use the burnt dvd. not sure. i'm gonna try again tomorrow.

4. binkie7

Just watch when you get to the Recode part. By default Nero unchecks all the foreign audios. On these 2 the only English audios are the ones with the directors commentary.
    They almost got me too :)

5. 9HEMI

9HEMI Member

binkie, your a genius... that fixed the problem right away. i wasn't even thinking about it, i had already done "letters from iwo jima" and it recorded just fine, so it had me confused... thanks again...

6. binkie7

Not a problem 9HEMI
    Glad you got them w/ audio :)

Sometimes I just click thru the programs so fast I forget about checking the audios on ones like these - then it dawns on me and I go back :)