1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-RB 0.94 issues with CCE SP 2.70.02.01

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by OzQuant, Sep 21, 2005.

1. OzQuant

OzQuant Member

I'm trying to reencode a DVD I authored from a Tivo (PAL) source.

With CCE SP 2.70.02.01, the result is garbled and unwatchable.

But when I 'downgrade' to CCE SP 2.67.00.23 (with Eclcce 1.81) it works fine.

I can also encode with CCE SP 2.70.02.01 manually from the item.ecl created by DVD-RB 0.94 and changing a few settings, it works fine.

So I think there is a bug with the ecl produced from DVD-RB 0.94 in relation to CCE SP 2.70.02.01.

2. Trom

Trom Regular member

Maybe it is the version of DVD-RB you are using but DVD-RB Pro 1.00 RC6 works just fine with CCE 2.70.02.01(No Eclcce Needed).

3. brobear

brobear Guest

Other than using ECLCCE, little has changed from using the older versions of CCE to the current versions. I've tried different versions with little or no difference in quality. So rushing to use the latest version of SP isn't going to help the end product using RB. With the CCE SP 2.70.02.01 trial, you need to select "Run Encoder(s) Minimized" in Setup which isn't a requirement with the older versions like 2.67.

Before you do anything else, upgrade to the DVD-RB-0.95 and see if that helps.

Make sure you're not using corrupted files, you can get a clean download of the latest SP trial from VisibleLight. Then with a clean setup give it a new try. Some of the "corrupted" versions of CCE SP floating around the net cause problems with RB. If RB/CCE still gives a problem using the correct settings, report the problem to jdobbs.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2005