1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD ReBuilder Pro

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Pop_Smith, Mar 27, 2005.

1. MovieDud

MovieDud Guest

jdobbs and rockas have a tremendous program to help make dvd back-ups as perfect as possible, no matter how much compression is needed. I used the free version for a while, became hooked and saw the quality and paid, then paid again. It's well worth it and the quality cannot be beat. Great program and hats off to the team at Dvd Rebuilder. Many here, including myself, encourage many to check out this program. I use it with CCE Basic, but even the free encoders are great and do a better job than many of the programs that are mentioned, even those that people shell out a bunch of money.
    MovieDud

2. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member

My hat off to your team as well [bold]jdobbs[/bold]!!! Excellent product! I don't need to wish you well because your product speaks for itself!!!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  3. jdobbs

jdobbs Regular member

Thanks for the kind words! Tell your friends to get the Pro version (as I have no advertising). It would sure be nice to get a few donations and get out of the hole on this project...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2005