1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD recorder shopping is difficult, I just want these features HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by c2sellit1, Dec 9, 2004.

1. c2sellit1

c2sellit1 Regular member

Ok I am in the business for a dvd recorder, I prefer dvd+ as I have a huge amount of dvd+ discs anyhow....

Im not looking for any fancy features, I just want to plug it in record and watch the programs I will be recording will be mostly in the 4 hour range so im looking for one that will produce good results with that time period and out of synch audio or pixelated video, Im on a TIGHT budget and can spend no more then $200.00, Also I have read a lot about them freezing up and not recording when supposed to and yada yada yada...So I guess for a novice who just wants to plug and play with no out of synch audio and pixelated video...

BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK!

Help?

2. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... Here's a bunch of reviews ...

http://www.dvdrecorderworld.com/reviewlist.php

... I have a LiteOn LVW-5005 ... Go to PriceSearch and I believe that you can find one for about $200 (US) including shipping (if you're in the USofA) ...

3. c2sellit1

c2sellit1 Regular member

I have been closely eyeing the magnabox mrv460 circuit city has it $179.99 on sale, I might go with this one you know anything about it???