1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Related Forums

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Shouldnt all DVD Related forums be under the same section. I think DVD Ripping )and Mac version) should be in with the others. I do understand that it is a digital video topic, but i cant see how an overlap would occur. It would mean i only had to browse through the one section.

What you think dRD?

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Shouldnt all DVD Related forums be under the same section. I think DVD Ripping )and Mac version) should be in with the others. I do understand that it is a digital video topic, but i cant see how an overlap would occur. It would mean i only had to browse through the one section.

What you think dRD?

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

The DVD Ripping forum was meant actually for _ripping_ issues, not encoding to DVD-R or anything like that. The new group is not "DVD", but "DVD-/+R" instead, leaving DivX, VCD, SVCD, XviD, etc out. The choice to drop the DVD Ripping into the "Other digivideo" category was deliberate as I don't feel that it should contain any discussion about DVD-/+R at all other than specific problems with ripping by using DVD Decrypter, SmartRipper, etc.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Well....I wont question your decisions again sir ;-)