1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD screen captures

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by erle92, Jan 27, 2007.

1. erle92

erle92 Guest

Greetings all,

I couldn't find anything addressing this particular topic - probably because the answer is extremely simple and I'm making yet another idiotic, tech-challenged newbie mistake :).

I have no problem capturing an image and saving it, but that's only with a single image. When I try to to capture and save multiple images, the last image keeps getting re-written over the previous ones, i.e. if I save 10 different screen captures, all 10 files will show the same image, regardless of the different names. I'm capturing frm Windows Media Player and have tried to edit/save with both MS Paint and MS Picture Manager, but with the same results.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Eric

2. ireland

ireland Active member

its free,FastStone Capture 5.1
    also ye got to name each file as ye save it..

Jan 07, 2007 - 11:18 AM - by Digital Dave
    Free image, area, scrolling, page capture tool that truly can rival some of the best paid ones out there.

FastStone Capture is powerful, flexible and intuitive screen capture utility. It allows you to capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangle regions, freehand-selected regions and scrolling windows/web-pages. It has innovative features such as floating Capture Panel, hotkeys, resizing, cropping, text annotation, printing, emailing and many more.

betanews.com

FastStone Capture 5.1
    Publisher's Description:

FastStone Capture is powerful, flexible and intuitive screen capture utility. It allows you to capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangle regions, freehand-selected regions and scrolling windows/web-pages. It has innovative features such as floating Capture Panel, hotkeys, resizing, cropping, text annotation, printing, emailing and many more.
    Latest Changes:

* Added "Make Background Transparent" under Edit menu
    * Added options in the Settings to show/hide "Screen Magnifier" and "Screen Color Picker" on Capture Panel
    * Added "Bring to Front"/"Set to Back" to the right-click menu in Draw tool
    * Changed hotkey for Draw tool from T to D

Released: January 6, 2007
    Publisher: FastStone Soft
    Homepage: FastStone Capture
    Downloads: 10,962
    License: Freeware
    OS Support: Windows (All)

DOWNLOAD HERE
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/FastStone_Capture/1149270834/1

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  3. erle92

erle92 Guest

Thanks for the info. I downloaded that program and gave it a try, but it still does the same thing. I have to assumne it's something in the way that I'm saving the file, maybe - ?

Eric