1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shink or dvd shrink

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by evilfullr, Mar 22, 2005.

1. evilfullr

evilfullr Member

I would like to know which program allows me to do what it claims, shrinks your oversized vobs to a standard dvd specification. 4.7/4.3 gb. and burns to disk in the same movement. Can someone please tell me which program?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Do you mean is there one program that will do everything without the need for any other program?

If thats what you mean then yes, but not as effective as the ones that use another program. Pretty much if you use ANyDVD with most of the programs out then they all will do what they claim. AnyDVD just runs in the background and you won't even know it's there. What it does is remove Region code, and encryption from any DVD you stick in your drive this allows just about any proggy to compress and fit your DVD to one DVD5 disk. If your looking for easy and fairly good then the combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 together are a pretty hard pair to beat. :)
    Now if your looking for cheap, and still pretty good then DVD Shrink & DVD Decrypter would be the way to go (free) :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005