1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink copyright i/o error?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by robrike, Aug 10, 2004.

1. robrike

robrike Member

Hey,
    I have had good success with Shrink and Decrypter making backups but my last two have given and error right after the preview reading. When I deselect the items I don't need and click BACKUP it comes up with an error saying something to the effect of "copyright error. Error with I/O." I am using the latest Shrink and even uninstalled it, unistalled my burner, let Windows find the burner and reinstalled Shrink and get the same thing. I was backing up Blazing Saddles and also 13 going on 30 and got the same message each time. Saddles is old and I would think not protected. Using XP Pro, Optorite dd2001 burner and this just started out of the blue. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Rob

2. toyfigure

toyfigure Guest

I had the same problem with the movie (Kill Bill 2) and it turned out that the original movie disc was bad. Used another copy and it went fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2004
  3. robrike

robrike Member

Thanks for the reply. I will check the disc and see if another copy can be found. I had such great luck and then all of a sudden this. Hopefully it is nothing major.
    Thanks,
    Rob