1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink, DVD decrypt and Nero=Internal Target Failure

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by GpFever, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

not sure what you have tried as i havent gone back and reread all this post so...

have you defragged your pc and you have plenty of hd space available?

do you have a virus?

have you changed media since last good burn (buught same brand but new batcth?)

have you loaded and software since it stated playing up?

do you have inCD loaded or any other packet writing software?

have you tried uninstalling the channels and controllers from devive manager? (not just the drive alone!)

what is your DMA settings?

have you uninstalled the apps and reloaed them?

[bold]I had this! change the way you burn! meaning load DD up then insert disc then find ISO and burn![/bold]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  2. tamdino

tamdino Member

Actually it turned out to be something so simple (and something I should have thought to check). I slowed the write speed down to 4x and *voila* it started working.

I can't believe I was so stupid. Back when I supported Gateway computers that was something I had to tell my customers all the time. And of course it was the one thing I missed when it came to my own computer. Can you say "I feel dumb"?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I believe I had covered all of them on my own which is why I was so frustrated with the issue.

Laters.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

@ tamdino

we all been there chap! its that you come back to let others know that helps out on afterdawn!

you de man!

glad its sorted! ;-])

Last edited: Jun 12, 2005