1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink ( dvd-r or + o4.7GB )can shrink -shrink a larger size file onto the small dvd-r (4.7GB)

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by engin123, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engin123

engin123 Guest

i have just downloaded dvd shrink as you requested so whenever i convert any file that might be to big for a normal dvd-r or dvd+ can i put the file that i downloaded into dvd shrink & shrink the bigger file onto the dvd-r or do i need different discs,i also have dvd-rw & dvd+rw so which discs are dvd5 & which discs are dvd9/can i use the 4.7GB discs that i use will dvd shrink allow me to be able to put a lager file size onto a dvd-r 4.7GB to burn to disc as a dvd.or will i have to buy dvd 9 discs,what is the difference between a dvd5 disc & a dvd9 disc & what are the name or number catogrey of the discs im telling that i have,how much money are they dvd5 & dvd9,
    & is dvd shrink easy to use,so after i convert any file no matter whatever the format will shrink be able to take it on even if is a vob or video ts & can shrink also burn the disc to dvd as well as shrinking the larger size file to a smaller one can it take out all the copy protection aka drm from the file,i use the simle to use convertxtodvd which i find the easyist converting burning tool out there that burns straight after it converts into a dvd,it does sometimes gives me problems like in the past i was giving my friends some of the films i did through using convertxtodvd & half the film was missing or it starts to freeze or it starts to picsaltate.is shrink as easy to use as convertxtodvd,or can you put in your reply a step by step guide from one to ten for example to illerstrate how to use it & what it is that it really does,do i also need new discs to be doing the shrinking & burning on it,thanks very much your site is the bomb,you go at AfterDawn.com,i wish you all the very best for your staff members for 2008,i await your reply with the information that should make my life a better place to live in god bless america

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.