1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Shrink flickering / flashing dvd

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by jlzlong, Mar 12, 2010.

1. jlzlong

jlzlong Member

After buring a dvd it will just keep flicker or flahing in the dvd player never starting up. In some of my other dvd players this same burnt disc will start but freezes mid way through the movie almost like everything is not on the disc. I am using the latest version of DVD shrink.

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

The "newest" DVD Shrink version is also the oldest, million years old.
    What discs do you use? Are they DVD+R/DVD-R? What do you use to rip the movies, to burn them?

3. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

Could you provide a burn log for one of these?

4. jlzlong

jlzlong Member

How do you do that? After the dvd is burnt is there somewher you go? I noticed the entire process to burn the DVD take a lot longer?

5. startrek7

startrek7 Member

Well some programs will leave a log of the process it underwent to burn your dvd. Since dvd shrink doesn't include a burner, what did you use to burn it (nero, imgburn, etc.) sometimes finding the log can be simple as clicking file then save log. Let everyone know what you burned it with, and they'll be able to help. I have run into this issue as well, a ripped dvd file looks fine on your comp, and it doesn't burn right.
    Good luck!