1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd shrink update

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by westbrom, Feb 10, 2005.

1. westbrom

westbrom Guest

anyone know if dvd shrink will get an update on all new protection, i can get round the new protection ok but dvd shrink is one of the best progs going

boing boing baggies baggies

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

westbrom--
    The rumor is that Shrink will NOT get any more updates because the guy that wrote it went to work for Nero--But, you can still use it on new DVD's with the new encryption, (Arrgos?)BUT, need to use it AFTER DVD Decryptor (which has been updated)--I like to run AnyDVD in the backgound which has also been updated--

Whitfield

3. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

The guy that created DVD Shrink did update it once after he started to work for NERO. It is possible that he might do it again, but I think he would have done it by now.

4. scarfaceT

scarfaceT Member

Hey
    Im having problems opening my DVD (Video_TS) file of my film which is placed on the hard drive. (I never opened from the DVD Disc)

When i click on the folder this message appers;

DVD Shrink encountered an error and continue.

Failed to open file "C:\the location of the film\the file that was unable to open was VTS_01_5.VOB"

The system cannot find the file specified.

Before this i used the DVD Decrypter to decrypt the film from the DVD Disc, which was successful and i saved the file onto the hard drive. Then i tried to open the file from DVD Shrink an i cannot.

This has never happened to me before and i am having difficulty to solve this problem, if anyone has any solutions please reply.
    Thank you.