1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD storage

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gerard514, Feb 24, 2005.

1. gerard514

gerard514 Regular member

I was wondering where most people store there dvds in whether its jewel cases or those binder books that hold 4 dvds on one page?

I was thinking about going with one of the binder dvd holders, but my concern was if that would scratch the disc being that your sliding the disk in and out? Would anyone disagree with this?

Thanks for the help.

2. john179

john179 Active member

I use dvd cases which hold 4 to a page which do the job for me.

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

I use binder dvd holders for all my dvd and video game copies rather carelessly, so there would be minor scratches on the discs, but never serious enough to affect their qualities.

4. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

if you want them to look good you can get actuall dvd cases from ebay for around $20-$23 for 100 shipped to your door, and then print the dvd covers from http://www.cdcovers.cc/ and then everybody thinks they are real when they see then onj your shelf or wherever plus they are easier to find in the original cases

5. gerard514

gerard514 Regular member

Sounds good i had a disc and it was all scratched up i just couldnt figure what caused it and if it was the sleeve that it was in.

Just an idea for everyone. I plan on making a movie inventory or excel or you could use any other program. Then in the binder that i want to get i will label everything from page number to slot and whenever i want a movie look on my sheet (which would be in alphabetical order) and find out which page its on in the binder. This should keep everything organized especially because i am using printables and havent gotten a printer yet, So i have blank disc that i dont know whats on there but i put it in a small cd case that holds about 20 cds and i label each sheet 1-20 and wrote down on a paper the number and the name of the cd..works for me..

Thanks for the info..