1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD to DVD consolidating/compiling

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by merryman, Nov 26, 2011.

1. merryman

merryman Member

Sorry if this is a redundant thread(delete if so). I have two homemade dvds that are finished like a professional dvd, they're both small in size(2GB) and I was hoping to burn them to one dvd(4.7GB) while still keeping the exact dvd image(no size, menu or format change, etc) for both but, just to have a main menu(on the destination dvd) to display a selction for both dvds(2GB ones). So that when I select one(2GB one) from this main menu it open to as they were on the original 2GB dvds. I have tried multiple dvd programs - no luck. I also, searched for same need on these forums and other video forums.

Thank you so much for your time.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. merryman

merryman Member

Thank you so much! You are amazing! I've seriously spent hours looking for a dvd program like this. The bit here: "But original disks were quite small, about 2Gb, and they both would fit nicely to one DVD. There was no point in wasting blanks so DvdReMake Pro was used to merge them." is exactly my dilemma. I am so impressed with your accuracy and dispatch. I tried other sites, even video forums, with no relevant findings. I'll definitely recommend this site for help and advice. Thanx again. Will