1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD to DVDR with 1 click! No torture!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Life-Sign, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Life-Sign

Life-Sign Guest

Hey Guys'n Gals!!!! GREAT NEWS!
    There's a new software out by "321Studios", a pioneering DVD copy software solutions provider called "DVDXCopy". Check out their website http://www.321studios.com or simply use the link http://www.dvdxcopy.com. Thought I should share this information with you guys. They claim that the original movie including all the trimmings (menus, trailers etc) are copied onto 1 or 2 DVDr discs without the loss of Video or Audio quality with a money back guarantee (according to them that is). I am yet to try out this software (but will soon enough because of their outstanding reputation and the money-back-guarantee). But it's $79.99 to pre-order and is due out on the 28th of October. Please let me know when you try out this software. I am a total dummy at this kind of job (ie a TOTAL 100% dummy) and hence my reason to 'come across it' in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2002
  2. phil1991

phil1991 Regular member

copied directly from their webpage.......

Step 1: Install DVDXCOPY on Computer
    Step 2: Insert Blank DVD Disc
    Step 3: Press COPY NOW to Backup DVD

**Question?? where's it getting the files from?

OIC, they 'skipped' a step, right. Hey!!! When you get it let us know if it actually works. I'm kinda suspect.... too easy.

3. phil1991

phil1991 Regular member

And on reputation and company name...blah blah. I purchased an e-book from EXPERT GUIDES, a SPONSOR on this page, and I'm still waiting on a 'refund', from their no hassle satisfaction guarantee...whatever. Emailed several times, no reply. I just chalked up my $20 as a loss. Be careful. $80 is a lot more to lose than $20.

4. A_Klingon

A_Klingon Moderator Staff Member

I would assume it's getting it's files (from the original dvd) via your extra dvd-rom drive. This is assuming you're using 2 drives - a dvd-rom, plus your dvd burner. Alternatively -- reading and copying the original dvd from your dvd *burner*, which, of course, doubles as a reader, TO the HDD for processing, and then *back* to the burner once you put a blank disc into it.

In either case, I imagine all video processing is done on the HDD. It doesn't matter (does it?) if the dvd's files are transferred to the drive via a dvdrom or a dvd burner.

Haven't a clue how it's done. (*yet*) :)

-- Mike --

5. Deerek

Deerek Member

So do anyone think this program is worth getting I have it but I don't have a dvd burner yet??

6. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Last edited: Oct 10, 2002