1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd/vhs - combi

Discussion in 'DVD-VCR combos' started by kale2, May 6, 2008.

1. kale2

kale2 Member

I need a dvd-vhs combo with dv-in.

I have found only 2 possibilities:

Philips DVDR3510V and

LG RC389H.

Do you have any experiences about those?

grateful

kale2

2. engage16

engage16 Regular member

You should be able to find alot more options then just those two at any deparment store (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.). Personally I don't have any knowledge on either of those, but I do know that they are awesome machines.

3. bumnut

bumnut Guest

hi i have an LG 1000 DVD and VIDEO combi can anyone tell me why when i am watching either a dvd or video it displays "play hi fi sp "in the top left hand corner of the screen on and off

4. engage16

engage16 Regular member

There should be a button on your remote that says 'Display' or something similar on it. That may get rid of it.

5. bumnut

bumnut Guest

HI ENGAGE 16 THE MESSAGE IS NOT DISPLAYED ALL TIME IT JUST KEEPS APEARING WHILE A DVD OR VIDEO IS BEING PLAYED

6. engage16

engage16 Regular member

I couldn't find any information on your combo player... Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it unplugged for about 15 minutes to reset it?

On a side note, make sure not to type in all CAPS as it is against the forum rules... Thank you.

7. lapkitty1

lapkitty1 Member

Hi Kale 2, I have an LG797 DRD/VHS. Awesome products LG and regardless of what you read their after sales customer service if you have any problems is unbelievable. I would not buy anything else now I have sampled their Tv's and DVDs. Hope this helps