1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Video

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by rinkey, Jan 18, 2010.

1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I'm not hounding you out, i simply commented that you were arguing a non-existent point. Spirited debate is all good fun. Your shoutbox profile states you were born in 1935 hence why i haven't asked you to stop giving me eye ache with the all bold typing, i'm not convince you were actually born in 1935 however, so you see i'm not trying to hound you out.
    If you really must leave however, you can just make up an email address in your Afterdawn profile and that'll stop you receiving replles.

2. deezalboy

deezalboy Regular member

The relevant point i made was that DVD Flick does the job without any extras.(All finished). I have no reason to falsify my age, i could show you my birth certificate but i won`t, or a photo, but they don`t win any contests. My father was born in 1897, he`d be 113 if he was here. I have two sons 46 & 45 and a daughter deceased at 19, would be 41 this year.(not looking for sympathy). I thought the color typing issue was over, i use the bold black is that ok? I think it looks better without trying to annoy anyone. I`ll consider staying on but if i find any further infringement of "rule 6" (as in my other post-DVD-no seek complete)) i`ll review.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  3. rinkey

rinkey Member

Sorry for my late response(due to Illness) to each of the responders relative to my help request. Now I will peruse the reply's and try the actions received.
    THANKS ALL

4. video1010

video1010 Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
  5. deezalboy

deezalboy Regular member

Video 1010
    Thank you i`ll check that out.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  6. pounder

pounder Member

Looking Through all Theses,Posts, The ? I Keep Seeing is changing
    Disc Type to DVD-R, The users DvD Burner Selects This Option.
    Also DvD is Freeware From OpenForge.net, & like everyhappy user as
    well, What Really Caught my eye is that You can change Aspect Ratios From Wide Screen To 4:3 Format, After all the software I've
    Bought& Tried, The Free One,Gives me The Choice.

7. deezalboy

deezalboy Regular member

pounder
    OK