1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd writing trouble

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MadBiggie, Mar 30, 2005.

1. MadBiggie

MadBiggie Member

ok i have been trying to back up some stuff on my computer, but every time i try to burn a dvd it keeps giving me some kind of wright error.

i have an hp dvd writer 200j, and RecordNow 4.5. i have been useing maxell dvd+r's 4.7gb, and have wasted 5 or 6 of them trying to get it to work.

i have gotten the firmware for the dvd writer, and tryed to find a patch for RecordNow and can't.

well guess thats about it...im about ready to take a hammer to my dvd writer

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

a freind of mine used that app but he's not on here any more! but if i remember rightly you have to change settings! 1 is the writing type something like DAO or SAO etc...else its no go!

but!

use dvd decrypter and dvd shrink to make and burn your dvd's the apps are free and widely used by me and hundreds of others here!

they are vey very good!

3. MadBiggie

MadBiggie Member

ok i have downloaded dvd shrink but it will not let me add the files i want to back up. is it for making copys or dvd's? im trying to make a data disk

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i see, if data not films...ok use nero to add files!