1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X COPY EXPRESS

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Tezza, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Tezza

Tezza Guest

I have just downloade dvd x copy express 3.0.2 and when I start to copy dvd it gets to 50% then hangs up and gose no further, when I used the trail version it woorked fine and coppied the dvd. So I tried to copy the same dvd but it wont go past 50%, has any one got any answers oput there that will help. I sent E-Mail to support but havent heard back from them as yet, thanks heaps if some one canhelp me.

2. koola

koola Guest

3. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Thanks Koola, had alook but still need more help

4. 72morgan

72morgan Regular member

Tezza

There is an update due out by Midnite CST (USA). Hang on help is on the way....

5. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Thanks 72morgan that is good news since I only brought and downloaded my program yesterday. The thing is when I downloaded and tried the trail version it worked fine so why dosn't the full version work the same.

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Never worry about it if the update is on its way........

7. koola

koola Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2003
  8. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

CloneDvd and AnyDvd are better than DvdXCopy there is no Copy Protection screen at the beginning when you use CloneDvd.This is the best way to burn a Dvd9 movie onto a Dvd4.7 disk.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2003
  9. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Thanks L-Burner for support where do i get the clonedvd from and anydvd, also seen something about dvdshrink some where as well where can i get that.
    Thanks for your help

10. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Oops sory about miss spell of your name L-Burna

11. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

http://home.planet.nl/~brainwave01/home.htm this is where I got it from.They have the package for it download that and take the CloneDvd pictures out of it(this will be your guide).Then just scroll back up and get CloneDvd and AnyDvd.The rest everyone can figure out,but if you need help come tell me and I will help you out again.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2003
  12. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

13. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Thanks L-Burna for all your help ill go see them and see how i go DVDXCOPY EXPRESS i just cant get it going at all so ill see how ig with yours thanks again.

Also thanks ddlooping for your link ill try them and see where i go from here.

14. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

You're welcome. :)

15. Tezza

Tezza Guest

L-Burna thd DVD Clone is that the one from Elaberite Bytes as that is the only DVD Clone i can find on the site you gave, thanks again for your help.

16. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Hi L-Burna I downloaded the clonedvd but when i want to copy my disc it says it wont copy protected disc. When i download anydvd i cant get it to work its comes up with aeror and wont work. So can you help me out again or if any one else can that would be great.

17. Tezza

Tezza Guest

I've got Elby clonedvd and i cant get it to work at all i have asked for my money back when i go to use it i am told it will not back protected copies. But on thier web site it says that it will im very disappointed with it. So if any one can help that would be great.

18. koola

koola Guest

You need to get AnyDVD which will decrypt your DVD's, then CloneDVD will do its thing!

19. Tezza

Tezza Guest

Thanks Koola for your help I found Anydvd and downloaded it and everything is working great the backups are great thanks heaps.

20. koola

koola Guest

Glad to help :D