1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X COPY NEW VERSION

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by eagle357, Feb 20, 2006.

1. GeorgiaB

GeorgiaB Member

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

dkal
    i wonder why ShrinkTo5 v2.0.1 uses the Machinist2.dll (RIPPER) as your program does.
    could ye enlighten me?

Changes from ShrinkTo5 v1.7.1 to ShrinkTo5 v2.0.1

Improved engine
    Bad Sector Detection
    Machinist2.dll support
    CP Heuristic, better compression
    Complete new Interface developed to the wishes of the ShrinkTo5 users
    Used Skin component to solve GUI errors on some computers.

http://www.shrinkto5.com/software.asp

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  3. dkal

dkal Guest

Ireland,

I'm not an expert in DVD copying software, I just letting users aware that there is new software out there if they are interested.

I'm not familiar with Shrinkto5 software. You may have to contact DVDnextcopy developers for that information. I just thought I would let others know of the experience I've had with the new software is all and so far its been outstanding.

4. eagle357

eagle357 Guest

Matt & Ireland i took your advice went with Slysoft. Read reviews from others everyone gives it great reviews, also dont have to install 3 party plugins. Only $6 more for pkg. & has so much more. Thanks for the advice. Ireland you didnt answer my question about 93 or is this not the place to ask that.
    Eagle357

5. dawn42330

dawn42330 Guest

Okay I've received the e-mail about the DVD NeXt Copy, but when I click on the link it does not display. I tried to copy and paste and that doesn't work either. Can you tell me what the actual site is so I can look into this further myself?
    Thanks

6. rnorton

rnorton Member

Hi Dawn. Their web site is http://www.dvdnextcopy.com but their web site appears to be down. I've been there so I know it works. I guess you'll just have to wait until it's fixed. Good luck -- I love the program myself.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  7. dawn42330

dawn42330 Guest

Thanks for such a quick reply. I'll just wait for them to fix their site and check on it then thanks again

8. VDV

VDV Member

I purchased DVD neXt COPY from their website today. Everything is working great for me. Excellent software.

9. wanttono

wanttono Member

Hi still using it ..finding numerous decrypt errors ...hasnt broken them ..still testing and working with support Frank

10. Happy37

Happy37 Member

Hi wanttono

I see from your post that you've got the program - how are you getting on with it?

Sill having problems?

Is there anyone else out there who has also got this new version and would like to share their experiences with using this new version?

BTW, @VDV - you say that you are also running the new version and that it is working well for you - are you running other programs on your PC as well as DVD neXt COPY, or not?

How are you running the new version?

Regards

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  11. wanttono

wanttono Member

Hi ...suport came through for me ..I loaded another copy of machinist 2 (plugin) and retried the 3 bu that failed and works great again. ...I am using NEXT all the time to test it out before the return agreement expires..
    my other dvd tools are clone dvd, dvd shrink, dvd decrypter, (my two favs) dvdfab decrypter, dvd43, ....all have slightly different features . Obviously the major part of backing up my movies, is the deryption
    goood luck
    Frank

Thanks to all the great people at AD that helped me learn..

12. dawn42330

dawn42330 Guest

Just went to their site and am now installing DVD NeXt Copy. Crossing my fingers. No problems with site or downloading! So far.

13. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
  14. dawn42330

dawn42330 Guest

Hey thanks for the guide, All set up and ready to go, will look through the guide before I try it tho.
    Thanks Again

15. Happy37

Happy37 Member

dawn42330

Good luck with the program - please do post back here to let us know how you get on and whether you have any problems or not with the program.

Regards

16. ireland

ireland Active member

17. Happy37

Happy37 Member

Ireland

Thanks for your reply - I was aware that the link is for the International site.

I had asked dawn42330 to come back here and let us know how he/she gets on.

No offence meant to you.

Regards

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved

19. mrmedina

mrmedina Guest

Just downloaded dvd neXt copy, with the 30 bucks off for having dvdxcopy 4.038. install was great with email confirmation serial number, followed advice of turning off anti-virus programs, and programs running in the background. sweet interface, burned one movie already. program has dvd-rw erase too.
    On website, you can watch tutorial, third party ripper you can download, and users manual.
    I havent ripped and burned in long time,this program puts the fun into it again.

20. wanttono

wanttono Member

Hi ......started getting major pixilaton after burn asked for refund ..will return later after bugs? ironed out
    fall back was decrypter/shrink ...aok