1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X COPY NEW VERSION

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by eagle357, Feb 20, 2006.

1. brobear

brobear Guest

arniebear, aabbccdd
    What am I doing wrong guys? LOL Guess I'm not a very good test specimen, my gremlin seems to make things work when they shouldn't. Guess it's trying to make me look like a doofus.

Good to see you back Pete. Sounded like the vacation was nice; but if you're anything like me, it's nice to get back home.

2. brobear

brobear Guest

aabbccdd
    BTW, NeXtCopy didn't hurt Adriana, she's still looking good on my monitor.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2006
  3. tsquare43

tsquare43 Regular member

LOL! Saw where someone mentioned "welcome back, Pete" and I thought it was ScubaPete coming back. Scrolled back through the thread to see where he had posted, but realized "Pete" must be Arniebear, since Arniebear was recently on vacation in Bama. Damn, these senior moments are coming around more often and staying longer. Anyway "Pete", hope you enjoyed your time in Bama (I grew up next door in MS).

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Thanks for the welcome back all. Feels like forever, must have been all that driving.

@aabbccdd

I am glad Adriana is looking normal again, being two tone was not agreeing with her or me, lol. Glad to see neXTcopy gave someone else a headache.

@brobear

You need to send some of those PC gremlins my way, maybe then I could get the program to work. My puter was fine up until then, must need a little kick to get it going.

@tsquare43

Loved Bama, the food, the scenery, the people, can't wait to go back. Next time I plan on visiting Ole Miss, I hear from my son it is just as great.

5. cynn

cynn Regular member

Thanks everyone, I will try rebuilder. I went to the site but it seems to hard for me (Im really new to this)Hmmm
    BTW, I used Imation media and the ForceField range. Its made in India this range but it's sharper and vocal is clearer compared to Sony. I wonder why Imation is never mentioned here...TY cannot be sold to us (hey only sell it in bulk to factories in SEAsia), so it's the next best thing over here. Sometimes, Verbatim cannot play on some stand alone players...well, just sharing my experience.Bye

6. brobear

brobear Guest

I don't know where you're getting your Sony, but what I'm getting is made by Sony in Taiwan and Taiyo Yuden in Japan. Both are excellent quality. Try using DVD Identifier so we know the manufacturers of the media you're talking about. One of the reasons Imation isn't mentioned a lot is that they have different suppliers, and it's difficult to keep up with what a purchase may end up being. Some of the manufacturers supply poor media. If you can get Sony 8X +R made in Japan, you'll most likely get Taiyo Yuden if that's what you're looking for. Fuji 8X +R made in Japan was TY as well. TY makes media for different major brands including Verbatim.

As for media player compatibility, that happens and isn't anything really new. If the players have compatibility problems with Verbatiim, I suspect there's other media they have problems with as well. Usually problems like that are not isolated to one particular media unless it's just plain crap.

7. brobear

brobear Guest

I forgot. For the RB all you need to start off is to just install it. If you have ProCoder or CCE, have those installed first. Then all you do is follow the directions as the installation progresses. The app will work well in default, just make sure the encoder you want to use is selected. Just ask in the Rebuilder section when you get it installed if you have problems getting it to work. Using Nero is actually more complicated.

8. tsquare43

tsquare43 Regular member

Not true! All they do up there is party, party, party! You should visit a [bold]real[/bold] school, my alma mater University of Southern Mississippi! Actually, I had some really good times at Ole Miss (good buddy went there). However, I was single at that time.

9. arniebear

arniebear Active member

That was my undergrad years, my alma mater was good for partying. Got to grad school, Case Western Reserve University, and it was all downhill.

10. ireland

ireland Active member

We are shifting to a 3 day trial instead of a 15 day trial. Here is the new version V1.0.3.3

This is a very small update only a couple small bugs fixed

DVD neXt COPY V1.0.3.3 - 05/08/06

*Minor update*

http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/setup/DVDneXtCOPY_V1_0_3_3.exe

Release Notes

* Updated Splash Screen Image V1.0.3.3

* Fixed Custom Video Output Settings

* Fixed temp directory issues

* Resources updated to 1.0.3.3

11. ireland

ireland Active member

3-day trial

DVD neXt COPY V1.0.4.1 - 05/29/06
    http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/setup/DVDneXtCOPY_V1_0_4_1.exe

Release Notes

* Updated Splash Screen Image V1.0.4.1
    * New Filehandling for Internal Paths
    * Improved Internal Player
    * Improved Shrink Engine
    * Improved Structures for Better Playback (Stand Alone Players)
    * Resources Updated to 1.0.4.1

Conflicting programs list update:

InterActual Player
    PC Friendly Player
    Nero INCD
    Hp-DLA
    Direct CD
    NewDotNet domains
    Gator
    OfferCompanion

Some DVD copying software can sometimes conflict with the software.
    If you have any other DVD copying software installed, you should consider disabling it. Then try our software again.”

“You can use DVD neXt COPY to make a backup copy of personally authored DVDs or non protected movies. Many commercial movies are protected. Not all movies are protected. Unfortunately, current interpretation of laws in some countries, including the US, prohibits distribution of software that has the ability to copy commercial movies. In order to backup DVD movies which are protected, an additional file is required.

May people live outside the United States, and the laws in other countries are not the same as those in the U.S. If you live in a country where you are allowed to freely use available DVD software you can download this plugin and use it for purposes permitted in your country.

If you live in the United States, please understand that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) passed in 1998 does not expressly prohibit consumers from making backup copies of digital works - only the sale & distribution of tools that circumvent copy prevention technologies.

Just download and install.

Note: Make sure you close DVD neXt COPY before you install any Third Party Plugins.”

Third Party Plugin - Click Here To Download Now
    http://www.gravure-et-traductions.com/Downloads/Machinist2.setup.exe