1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X Copy Plat

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by vincemck, Jan 31, 2004.

1. vincemck

vincemck Guest

I haven't even used the program I bought and I'm becoming a bit concerned about it. I bought it and put it on my machine and it didn't work. 321 told me I could buy the new updated version for Postage and handling. I did that. I just found out today from the 321 newsletter that there is a 150 page manual for DVD X Copy Plat. Why doesen't it come in the box with the disk? After reading some of the comments on your site I wonder what kind of luck I'll have with the program. Even computer programmers have had problems with it.

2. nothappy

nothappy Member

I am really disappointed in DVDX plat. They do not support their software. We have had nothing but trouble since we purchased it. It has been 3 months now and 2 days ago I finally got a support person to e-mail me. I can only guess how long it will be for them to reply to the e-mail I sent back to them. We can not copy movies at all and it gives no error message. Yes I have checked settings and done everything else they have instructed us to do. I got a reply from the online support to check the chat room. Well here I am. It is funny when they can not tell you about their software.Can someone here help me? All we do is copy from simple mode, how hard can that be? HA!HA!
    Oh, Do not try to get them on te phone, It is long distance and all 3 times I have tried to get them I stayed on the phone for an hour atleast, with no response. I paid alot of money for this(at least it is to me) I can not just throw money away like that. Has anyone else had this problem?

3. devil60

devil60 Guest

vincemck
    Check your color quality= It must be on highest (32 bet), and your screen resolution on 1024 by 768 pixels . Its all so good if you have the DVD x maker with the dazzle http://www.pinnaclesys.com/VideoEditing.asp?Family=24&Langue_ID=7

I have all 3 of the 321 programs (x maker, gold, and the platinum) that I bought. And other programs I now can make DVDs from VHS, or copy DVDs to DVDs. I’m now making DVDs for others and getting up to $25 for each 120 min DVD I make or envy part there of or $5 each just to make copes of a DVD for others

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Signs of a Loser

a.. You have a wife and a cigarette holder - neither one works.
    b.. If it rained soup you would have a fork instead of a spoon
    c.. You had bad luck with two Wife's or husbands, the first one left you,
    and the second one won'[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2004