1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd x copy with moivies that wont record

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by chinadoll, Aug 6, 2003.

1. chinadoll

chinadoll Member

i tried to make a back up copy of bringing down the house and does the process but when you play it on a dvd player it only shows the dvd back up sign and the fbi warning then it goes to the last scene and it stops also tried to back up a copy of agent cody banks and it says missing files and does this has to do with anything about region 1 please if anybody knows the problem help me out or is it the version 3.1 of dvdxcopy

Last edited: Aug 6, 2003
  2. ozy

ozy Regular member

When u say dvdxcopy do u mean dvdxpress which compresses as well? I have got all 321 studios programs and to be honest, they seem to be getting worse as they release updates. If you want a program which is very simple download DVDshrink. Its free and there is no way u will make coasters again.
    Put the disk in the drive.
    click on open disk - Ok.
    the program will analyse the movie.
    If you want the movie to fit on one disk click on reformat and make your changes.
    then click on backup and wait.
    Use your own burning software from here to burn to DVD-R making sure all your files are in a VIDEO_TS folder.

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member