1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd x copy

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by perkhound, Mar 20, 2005.

1. perkhound

perkhound Guest

I was wanting to purchase a copy of dvdx copy, but I'm not sure which version I need. The platinum or express? Any suggestions.

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

DVD X Copy Platinum 4.0 3.8 preban verison with the ripper ...is the one you want you can get it for 75 bucks or so BUT dvd shrink and dvd decrypter are freeware and do a great job.also X Copy wont do the new movies with the new encryption either,you will need anydvd or DVD Region+CSS Free running in the background to do them.

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

DVD X COPY has not been updated in a year and a half and it won't be either since the Company is out of business. Use your money wisely and purchase good up to date software and enjoy success with your copying.

4. perkhound

perkhound Guest

How about 1CLICK DVD COPY. Is it any good?

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

the quality isnt near as good as DVD x COPY or dvd shrink and dvd decrypter,its a ok program .the best combo if your not gonna use the freeware programs would probably be dvdclone2 with anydvd its a package deal for like 60 bucks .so i check it out.

6. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Perkhound guess what? Free is good. You dont have to pay for free. That means no money leaves your hand. So get the dvd decrypter and DVD shrink. you won't need anything else. Trust us. Free I say free.

-Del