1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd xpress wont copy whole dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by TeZ, Feb 8, 2004.

1. TeZ

TeZ Member

i just bought dvd express and it wont copy the entire dvd, it just copied about 30 mins of one dvd onto a blank. any ideas why?

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

What is DVD Express ?

Did a search , but the site dvdexpress.com is down !!

3. Webby

Webby Member

yeah i had that problem.
    was it a tv series dvd? like loads of episodes on the same disk?

i had a newer verion that had a tick box "copy entire disk". never tried it though. dvd shrink works fine

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

hey herbsman did a search as well the following text is what they do on the web,'is the Web's leading entertainment store - selling DVDs, music, videogames, electronics and other cool stuff.

We are among the Top 20 online retailers and one of the largest e-commerce operations in the United States.

Under the banner of "High Speed Entertainment," DVDExpress.com is known for its broad selection of entertainment products as well as its clever and entertaining content. Highly praised by both customers and industry experts alike, DVDExpress.com has been singled out in industry reports by Goldman Sachs, Forrester PowerRankings, BizRate.com, Time Digital and Harris Interactive for its high conversion of customer visits to sales, quick transacting and order turn-around as well as its superior selection and customer service.'

so well known i havent heard of them!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

DVD2One is a prog that I use to compress DVD files & in it's demo version you can only burn 30mins of DVD-Video.
    So perhaps you didn't enter serial number correctly (?)

Andmerr: I had a bad feeling at first that DVD Express was some kind of 'DVD Squeeze' (free progs rolled into one package & price added shiz)