1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd20ne v 2.0.5

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by joggy, Jun 29, 2006.

1. joggy

joggy Member

after i ripped my movie files i use dvd2one to compress the whole dvd
    for the menus and so forth but when it gets to about 40% it just crashes no matter what dvd im trying to do, im using windows xp pro

thanks joggy

2. ireland

ireland Active member

may be this guid can help you,as i never used the program..

DVD2one Guide

DVD2one was the first in a series of new DVD backup programs based on compressed domain transcoding. This technique, developed for real-time transcoding of movies to be broadcast, can reduce the size of an MPEG-2 stream at very high speeds. DVD2one was designed to be simple yet efficient, thus you won't find many snazzy features and selections, but it'll do the job using very little time.

You'll need the following software for this guide

DVD2one
    DVD Decrypter or an on-the-fly decryption driver like AnyDVD or DVD Region-Free
    ImgTool & DVD Decrypter or a commercial DVD burning program

Table of content

1: Ripping the DVD
    2: Transcoding
    3: Burning

Step 1: Ripping the DVD

DVD2one can only process unencrypted DVDs. Thus you must first rip the DVD to your harddisk. If you're using AnyDVD or DVD Region-Free you do not have to perform this step.

Step 2: Transcoding

Once you have ripped the DVD, it's time for DVD2one to enter the scene. The first thing you'll be greeted with upon startup is a small screen where you press the Start Program button. Note that if you're using the trial version not the whole movie will be processed. The next step is selecting a language for the program (DVD2one has been translated to many languages), a default font size, the start screen (set this to Directory Screen for the quickest startup) and pressing Next to proceed.

go here to read the rest
    http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvd2one.htm

3. khmai

khmai Member

hi everyone
    i'm new at this but i bought dvd2one
    when i rip the dvd iso and try to join or add multiple iso together in one dvd disc , it wont let me
    on the option mode doesnt have a join tab icon in it
    can anyone help me with this problem please thankyou very much