1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2one burn feature

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Oldmike, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Oldmike

Oldmike Guest

I just downloaded the newest version of DVD2one v 1.0.2 (if you have v1.0.0, be sure to have your key code re-sent. The one which came with v1.0.0 won't work with the newest) and I was under the impression that after processing, it would burn the DVD. I just tried that and the program did its usual flawless processing, but I didn't see anything which gave me the option to burn. What did I miss? I hope I'm not being stupidly unobservant. If so, humor me please. No real problem, I can still use Nero.

2. jrisch

jrisch Member

AFAIK DVD2One doesn't include any burning or ripping software. Maybe you are confusing it with DVDXCOPY which does.

3. Oldmike

Oldmike Guest

I must have misread something. You're probably right.

4. TLH2

TLH2 Guest

OldMike, you probably read the news and saw "Added support for CopyToDVD - After processing the result can be directly written to DVD±R(W)."

But you need the CopyToDVD program for that...

5. Oldmike

Oldmike Guest

Exactly. I had to go back and look at that to make sure. Thought I was going nuts. When I read that, I didn't know that "CopytoDVD" was a product and not an activity (that I do with Nero). Momentary confusion and senior moment rolled into one. It all makes sense now.

Well, I'm happy with Nero, so I think I'll leave it at that for now. I see others are having trouble with "encryption detected". I have had no trouble with that at all. I hope they can figure that out. This is otherwise an amazing little utility.