1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2one CAN NOT DECRYPT PROTECTED DATA

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by gspa, Sep 24, 2005.

1. gspa

gspa Guest

I'm attempting to compress CRASH and everytime I do @ 45% I get this message: DVD2one CAN NOT DECRYPT PROTECTED DATA. YOU NEED TO COPY THE FILES TO THE HARDDRIVE.

I am using AnyDvd 5.4.4.1 ver, Clone Dvd 2.8.5.1. & Dvd43 3.6.2.111

Does anyone know what I can do to complete the movie with Dvd2One so I can burn it with Nero. If you do please give response. Thank you. Later.

2. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

dvd43free in most cases doesn't work with dvd2one, it never worked for me. i had to use one of the decrypters(decrypter or fab)to my hard drive first. i got anydvd which does works just fine with dvd2one.

3. MovieDud

MovieDud Guest

@gspa, I have dvd2one (don't use it except to join two sided disks and multiple episodes (Band of Brothers), I know Shrink and Recode 2 can do that I just liked the way dvd2one does it. I also know that dvd43 has issues with dvd2one. It worked in the background but didn't work real well with dvd2one. I have Anydvd in the background and I have no problems. I'm with elizerroj, disable dvd43 and see if that clears up the mess. ANydvd does work well with Dvd2one.
    MovieDud

I also have Rebuilder Pro with CCE Basic great combo just more expensive than Rebuilder with one of the free encoders that come with it. Takes more time but does great work.

4. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

i use dvd2one quite often but, only when i want main movie-only because, dvd2one even on constant compression mode gives too much compression to everything else and very very little to the main movie thus, outputing a very poor quality to menus and extras. but as i said the main movie comes out with great picture quality.i believe that when use to compress main movie-only, dvd2one beats shrink and recode when large amount of compression is needed. plus dvd2one is faster than shrink and recode2.

5. MovieDud

MovieDud Guest

@elizerroj, glad you like the prog. I noticed your choice for HC by Hanks. I like that encoder as well. I have CCE Basic but I will use it occasionally. Have a good night.
    MovieDud