1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2one error

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by gman11, Oct 1, 2004.

1. gman11

gman11 Member

I recently had to format and never had a problem before but here is what i have and problem i get.
    I have DVD2One1.40 and used AnyDVD3.8.0 in the backgrond while ripping. I like the programs for their simplicity but have now encountered a problem.
    i load the dvd in dvd2one and selet source and destination and start like normal and get about half way through the coping process and then i get an error of "cant copy copy protected material".
    like i say i never had this error before and since i formated i get it on every movie...
    what can i do to fix this

2. brian100

brian100 Guest

Have you tried ripping the contents of the disk with Either DVDdecrypter or smartripper prior to firing up DVD2one?

I appreciate that this may take longer but it's best to eliminate all possibilities.

Give it a try..it may work.

3. gman11

gman11 Member

will after tryin and tryin i formatted again and all i have is window xp , anydvd , and dvd2one installed ...
    and same error!!!
    i will now install DVDdecrypter and try that first and let ya know.
    my problem with that is thats is an extra step and longer process to copy the movie..
    will i let ya know.

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

gman11

You need to update AnyDVD.