1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2ONE FREEZING. - HELP

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Abs, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Abs

Abs Guest

HI all, I have a little problem. I have ripped films like minority report and Vanilla sky onto my HD via smart ripper and DVD ripper without any problems. Have gone in and viewed film via Windvd - all ok.
    The PROBLEM is that when i open up DVD2ONE v1.00 and select the film and go to start it freezes up on me.
    Usually the timmer kick off but on this instance it does not.
    Can anyone help?

2. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

Try restarting your computer after ripping to reset system resources, then use dvd2one. Also isn't there an updated version of dvd2one? If so that may help.

3. memcco

memcco Regular member

rip only the movie in file mode...only the movie. the IFO file and all the VOB files that belong to only the movie

4. Abs

Abs Guest

Thanks guys.. Will definatley try. Have also found that is i rip the fil in movie mode and rip the first VOB and then copy the IFO file across and launch DVD2ONE the system picks up on this and will process the movie, BUT i am having problems with Minorty Report.
    Any suggestions..

5. memcco

memcco Regular member

just rip the movie, period, only the movie. experiment at your own risk.....ONLY THE MOVIE!

6. Cazman

Cazman Member

Just leave DVD2One alone! It may appear to have stopped responding but if you leave it long enough, it will finish it's processing.

I had the same problem with a Def Leppard DVD. I noticed the HDD being accessed after I ran DVD2one on it, but it had a blank screen. I lef tit for like 1-2 mins then the screen came up.

7. RMF

RMF Regular member

A DEF leopard DVD? Sweet jesus man, you would have been better off if it hadn't worked ;)

8. Cazman

Cazman Member

They're a damn site better than the shit that has been released lately!