1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2ONE HELP!!

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by TySmith42, Feb 5, 2003.

1. TySmith42

TySmith42 Member

I used DVD2One to backup several DVDs. It ran perfectly. I burned the disks & they played perfectly in my Samsung & my Daewoo players.

Now when I try to use DVD2ONE it just hangs for a while (sometimes it says program not responding). If I let it finish it just jumps from 0% to 100% complete. The files it creates are too small to contain anything.

I thought I might have a corupt program file so I downloaded the trial and it does the same thing!

I can play the VOB files in Power DVD player on my PC.

I used Smart Ripper to rip to hard drive. I don’t know what the problem could be please help

My system: (Yes I know it is old)
    Athlon Thunderbird 1300
    384 Meg PC133 Ram
    Sony DRU500A
    Nvida GForce 256
    15 Gig IBM 7200 RPM System NTFS (9gig free)
    45 Gig IBM 7200 RPM Data FAT32 (19 gig free)
    Win XP PRO

2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

You need to run DVD2ONE on its own. Close all other programs whilst processing.

Paul.

3. TySmith42

TySmith42 Member

I am running the DVD2ONE by it self. I switched to DVDDecrypter & every thing works fine...There must be something wrong with the way I ripped the movies with smartripper...although I don't remember making any changes

4. shemp

shemp Member

I have the exact same problem. i tried 4 different download and all same. Nothing is happining in progress bar, but in like 5 minutes the vob file is 0 in the dest. dir

5. vct

vct Member

as it is mentionned somewhere else on that web site,with SmartRipper, you have to use the file option and choose "all files", same thing with DVD Decrypter.

6. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member