1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2One - issues

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by aas5, Feb 26, 2003.

1. aas5

aas5 Member

I've read the extensive discussion of problems with DVD2One on another forum but couldn't find an answer.
    I've used DVD decoder, then DVD2One and then Nero to write on a Pioneer 4x DVD-RW. The disc playes well on my standalone Sony player but after the first 10 chapters it starts to freeze up or skip scenes.
    Have anyone else experienced the same thing? I read that Nero may be the problem, any other potential reasons?
    Thanks.

2. greg0226

greg0226 Member

It sounds similar to a problem that I use to have when using +RW discs. Everytime I use to get to the same part in the movie, the DVD would just stop automatically. I found the problem was that I was not fully erasing the DVD. Make sure you completely erase the DVD with Nero. It took about 25 minutes with my burner. Once again, not sure if this will help but it took me forever to figure that out with mine so wanted to at least give you some advice. Good luck.

3. aas5

aas5 Member

thank you. I assume you had no such issues with -+R disks? I am using a RW disk just to make sure I get the process right.

4. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

I am not erasing the DVD+rw when putting on an other movie. Nero askes me to format the DVD Yes or No. I choose yes and Nero goes on with the burning part.
    I have no probs with the freezing or skipping at all.
    Try and burn on 2x instead of 4x (If you do 4x).
    I also use the +rw as a test and then burn it (if all is well) onto DVD+R.