1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2One not responding

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by tropikel, Apr 18, 2006.

1. tropikel

tropikel Member

I Have been using DVD2One hundreds of times without problem, but for some reason it is now not working. When selecting either "Make a full disk" or "Make a movie only" or "Remaster your audio", the "Browse For Folder" appears with the usual selections such as "My Documents" and "My Computer". But that's as far as I can get. The "My Computer" (or My Documents)won't expand. The VIDEO-TS I need does show under My Computer, but trying to expand My Computer or selecting the VIDEO-TS will freeze DVD2One and I have to "End the Task" to get out. Going to any other file in that (external) drive opens without problem and DVD Decrypter works fine. I noticed when accessing any other folder in that drive makes the hard drive light flash, but when trying to select DVD2One it does not flash.

I've done these things already: updated to v2.0.4 - removed DVD2One and AnyDVD and cleaned the registry then reinstalled just DVD2One to see if AnyDVD was affecting it. Still no luck. This is perplexing to me that it doesn't seem to comunicate with the drive. The only thing that may be significant was that a Windows update happened yesterday morning. Aloha, Kelly

2. skweky

skweky Member

Something of what you are having trouble with may be affecting me also. I use anydvd,,, then go to clonedvd2,,,,,,the movie runs though,,, then I select I would like to make movie only,,,click next,,,It goes though to let you choose your sound and language,,,, then you click next and the whole computer system shuts down..... Tryed to re-do the movie and the same thing happens. Then tryed a backup movie disk that I had done a few months ago,,, and at the same place the system shuts down. Is clonedvd2 having any problems?? Thanks for your time all.

3. rumblefix

rumblefix Member

Try actually typing the full location of the video_TS folder into the text window, instead of browsing for it. Then hit return. I had the same trouble with the mac version.