1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2ONE QUESTION

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by mharville, Apr 1, 2007.

1. mharville

mharville Member

Does dvd2one not able to get around copyright. Because i cannot go straight from a dvd to a dvd-r with this program, it tells me that it is protected. i have been using another program to rip the vob files onto the computer then burning them to a dvd-r with dvd2one but that takes forever. Is there a quicker way?

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

You could always buy AnyDVD. That would let DVD2one see the discs as unprotected and you could skip your first step.
    They have a 21 day free trial. You can find it here.

3. onilord

onilord Member

I use DVD Decrypter. This program can get by almost any copy protection. It only takes about 30 mins to decrypt the dvd but it leaves you with a large ISO the same size as the DVD.

I open the ISO file with DVD2one and then compress it as much as possible and it gives me a nice good quality movie file under @ gigs.

Now i watch my movies on my comp but you can easily just compress the file to 4 gigs and then rip it onto a disk using nero.

If you want to compress the file even more than 2 gigs you can open up dvd shrink after you used DVD2one and compress the file and cut out credits. This can put some up my files under 1.5 gigs.

It takes a couple of programs but the process is quick and takes only 45 mins max. and the quality is still very good. The best i can get it for free.

Hope this helps

Flex