1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2one rip and Nero burn question

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by fraledog, Feb 21, 2003.

1. fraledog

fraledog Guest

Ok I need some help. I have used DVD Decrypter and ripped Spiderman to my HD. I used Dvd2One and it compressed the main movie file to a new VIDEO_TS folder. This is what i see.

VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VIDEO_01_0.IFO
    VIDEO_01_0.BUP
    VIDEO_01_1.VOB
    VIDEO_01_2.VOB
    VIDEO_01_2.VOB
    VIDEO_01_3.VOB
    VIDEO_01_4.VOB
    VIDEO_01_5.VOB

Shouldn't there be a VIDEO_TS.VOB file as well? Does DVD2One not include this file or is this an error somehow? When I play the final dvd (used Nero)in my home dvd player it won't work.

Thanks!
    ethan

2. Neosum

Neosum Member

Those were the exact same files I got with Spiderman. I burned it with RecordNow MAX and it's working fine.

3. sirmugen

sirmugen Regular member

How did you burn with Nero...

Also could be the media....

sirmugen

4. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Can I please direct you to the guide in this forum which tells you how to burn with Nero, If that is your software of choice.

Those files you have look fine, btw, if there is a problem, it is most likely with the way you use Nero, or the media.

Regards, Paul.

5. fraledog

fraledog Guest

Thanks for all your help. Somehow I got it to work. I followed the guides exactly from the start. I have a feeling my home dvd player is very picky. I checked the compatability for +/- R and it's supposed to be play both. Ah well. I burned the movie to a +RW then played it on a newer dvd player. BAM. No problems. Off to BestBuy for a new DVD player and some blanks (no more coasters).

Thanks again